Sessions will be tailored to your needs and can include these elements.
- Arrangements of traditional and modern Brazilian Carnival music.
- Instrumental technique and Rhythms for Caixa, Repique, Repique mor, Surdo 1 2 3, Tamborim, Agogo, Chocalho, Timbau
- Instrument tuning
- Formation of the group in various situations including parading or on stage.
- Tips on directing and how to run a group in the Brazilian style.
- Learning how to make musical arrangments for your Bateria.
- How to construct a set list and what would work well for your audience
- How to add vocals and stringed instruments like Cavaquinho to your group.
- How to arrange groups of varying sizes e.g what kind of instruments to use and how the group should form up